Friday, April 4, 2014

Softymo speed cleansing oil review. The witch and the hundred knight review.

 I have read many good things about the Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil, so I decided to buy it after seeing its cutesy packaging. It doesn't dry my skin out and you can use this with dry / wet hands. I have used the Naive / Kanebo Olive Oil cleansing oil in the past, and that one would sting my eyes. This one actually did not, but the cleansing power is probably a 7/10. That is because this did not remove my foundation completely and did not remove my waterproof mascara much. I probably won't repurchase when I run out of it.
 Some Easter goodies at Lush
 I am in love with the OCEAN SALT SCRUB from LUSH. I use it for my face and ashy areas such as my elbows. My skin is instantly smoother, you know how important it is to remove those flakes when you wear foundation daily. I love the way my skin feels after using it and my foundation sits better on my skin.
 Carrots
 More carrots
 Hello kitty chocolate. Isn't it cute?
So cute.
Sooo.. I bought WITCH AND THE HUNDRED KNIGHT, wow.. Do kids play this? The words ass and whore also come up constantly. I am beyond shocked. The gameplay is a litle similar to Kingdom Hearts, but with something called Gigacals that limit how long you can stay on the map.You control this little knight thingy instead of the blonde witch on the cover. Bummer right?

 Dress is from a store called Titty & Co. I know.. interesting name!

 I am addicted to Miku...
Memories
 This was soooo delcious. T________T

No comments:

Post a Comment