Sunday, June 15, 2014

Hyperdimension Neptunia PP: Producing Perfection Review

The order is based on Boob size: 

  



This game is about you being the producer and turning these girls into pop idols (Akb48?) to save the world! Most of you would know the hyperdimension series as a JRPG, but PP is nothing close to RPG. It is a game where you have to read tedious dialogues and view 4 CGs. I truly enjoyed the hyperdimension series on PS3, so I decided to give this game a shot. All the unlockable costumes were seen in hyperdimension VICTORY, I didn't even see the costume that Neptune wore on the cover in the actual game. Furthermore, these were the ONLY CGs in the game, are you fcking kidding me? Yah.. you get to watch these 4 girls dance, but it gets repetitive and boring especially when you are trying to unlock platinum. The order of the photos above is based on boob size as you u can tell and yes I ordered it that way on purpose. It was no fun watching Blanc dance in her same old costumes that I already saw a million times from the hyperdimension series and nothing jiggled. I simply bought this game because I loved the RPG version. You had better save your money if you don't LOVE this series or anime. The story is crap and not much fan service.

This frickin outfit was not even unlock-able in the game. WTF
unlocked the platinum in 4 days. 1 day per character..


No comments:

Post a Comment