Thursday, July 10, 2014

Rambling



I got the L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring conditioner because I ran out of conditioner and I don't love it. It smells really good and the scent is quite strong, but it doesn't leave my hair smooth and moisturized. I almost want to throw it away because it does nothing great for my hair. I hate it whenever I buy a new product and it turns out to be something that doesn't work for me. I think it's wasteful to throw it away. >____<;;

I am starting to hate the iphone more and more. I have the iphone 5 and it has had a lot of issues for me. The major problems i  have right now includes non responding touch screen and super weak ass battery life. -__________-;; I can't even do anything about it as of right now.. UGH FK U APPLE.

still can't believe you are gone............

No comments:

Post a Comment