Friday, November 21, 2014

Rollo and some random talk

 A relaxing bath is mandatory.. I was kind of sore and this bath helped.
 Bubbles too bad I didn't buy any champagne, or else it would've been perfect!
 Rollo is FAT and I love it. ANOTHER THING I LOVE ABOUT HIM IS THAT HES ACTUALLY HELPFUL! He gathers quest items for us! :D
 I like this microwaveable meal from Whole Foods. Artisan Bistro meals are well portioned, they might be too small for people who are required to consume more than 2000 + calories a day. This meal was only 270 calories. However my daily intake in order to maintain my weight is around 1700, I know it is very little. Haha, so well portioned meals are important for me because I should only eat an estimate of 500 calories per meal.  I know it's not just about calories for a healthy diet, but I wanted to mention.
 TEEPO on her beret?!
 HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I love my melody

No comments:

Post a Comment