Thursday, June 30, 2016

Ascience Meguri 3 Step review

 Headache daily... SIGH!!!



I got the travel size to try when I was in Japan. I love how Japan has a bunch of trial size for consumers to try before committing to a full size. I have thin and damaged hair, so I am pretty picky with what I use for my hair. I was pleasantly surprised by how soft and manageable it made my hair. It takes a little longer, since you have 3 steps. However, you don't RINSE OFF step 2 and you apply STEP 3 after. It's worth trying if you have damaged hair and are looking for something LIGHT and MOISTURIZING. I like the scent too, it has a fresh and floral scent. Each tube has a different scent btw. I can't wait for this to be for sale at Mitsuwa because it'll be a pain to order this online!

No comments:

Post a Comment