Wednesday, February 7, 2018

L'equil Kanebo Shampoo Hair Care Review

I was first introduced to this line when I was in Japan. I was walking around inside Matsumoto and they asked if I was interested in having my scalp analyzed. It was quick and painless and I always thought I had "dry" hair. I didn't think too much about my scalp at all, but it turned out I have OILY scalp! I got my hair permed in Japan and the lady at the drug store applied some hair cream onto my hair. I really liked the light scent and was immediately sold. I also got the sample size and really liked the way it made my hair feel. My scalp also feels healthier after using this. I got the hair cream in end of November and I am already 60% done with the bottle. It's early Feb only!
The shampoo comes in a few different types and same with the treatment (aka conditioner). I really should do more reviews on products I have used from Japan, since I have used so many lol. The price is not drug store friendly, but still cheaper than Shu Uemura. 1500yen - 2000yen for the shampoo which is about 15-20 USD.They've a lot of products for this line, so make sure to check it out. I really like the scent too. I give the products a 4 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment