Sunday, November 4, 2018

Bor Bor.. It's been 2 years almost.

Bor Bor passed away a little before Christmas in 2016. It truly was the most devastating moment in my life especially after spending 15 years together. I used to think she was invincible because she would do many many things that humans couldn't do. She would hop onto the beam from the book shelf in the atrium and hop off like it was nothing. I miss her so much... I know she will never come back to me, since her ashes are sitting right outside my room. She left me with so many good memories that I look back on whenever I feel like giving up. Her spirit still lives on somehow inside me and I am thankful for that. She had such a strong personality compared to the cats I have met in my life. She fought and fought her way through many hurdles, and until the very end of her life span. I knew she couldn't breathe and the steroids didn't help, but she wanted to wait for me before leaving this world. I couldn't believe it every time I look back on it, she fought so hard just for me to be ready to let her go. She did all that for me, she was merely 5 lbs at the time she passed and she hung on for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment