Sunday, February 16, 2020

More Modeling In Japan

  The preparation (Day before shoot) took a long time. It took almost 8 hours for this hair to be completed. We had to redo some parts as well. I remained patient and positive!


 My stylist actually wanted the bottom color to match with the grass green on top, but they ran out of time. He was told that he had to bleach the bottom parts more and re do the green.


 The hair was inspired by this character from Demon Slayer. Love pillar.
 Patience. Breathe.
Fitting time. Tried on a few outfits to get the best feel to go with the hairstyle.


 Good thing I asked if I should wash my hair for tomorrow because I was told not to.
 Go in with a clean makeup free face. I also brought some earrings in case it was needed to the shoot
 Listen to feedback in between sessions and improve on poses. Relax as much as you can and remain confident.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment