Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Stick Glow 715 Coral Glow Pure Glow Collection Review

Me with Coral Glow on my cheeks and my MAC foundation color is NC 20.

Doesn't this look like lipgloss?!


The packaging is beautiful as always
"Stick Glow is the new Dior stick blush that hydrates and subtly highlights the cheeks. It perfectly combines the comfort of a balm – featuring an incredibly sumptuous, lightweight texture that melts into the skin – with a luminous makeup finish." - Taken directly from the DIOR website

My first thought was this balm looks sheer and will this even show up on my face? I made the mistake of applying it directly onto my cheeks and it didn't sit well. I used my fingers to apply the colors after failing miserably. The texture is very buttery and almost that of a lip balm. Yes, lip balm and it also had that sticky feeling. My cheeks looked glowy, and the same glow you'd get from applying tinted lip balm. It is not the same finish as powdered highlighter by the way. I didn't like the texture because it  transferred onto my mask very easily. My cheeks felt a bit sticky after application also. The color is very natural and it is a beautiful finish if you don't mind feeling a bit of stickiness on your face. This product is just not good for the pandemic and just not for me. I didn't break out from it, and the staying power seemed a bit better than I anticipated even after wearing my mask for more than hour. 

Disclaimer: I purchased this product with my own money for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment