Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Les Mains Hermes Nail enamel and Les Mains Hermes, Complete hand care review

The beautiful packaging from Hermes. A lot of colors looked really similar to me from the online photos. I wanted to give the formula a try before purchasing more. All polishes (base, nail filers and top included) are priced at $45; except the oil at $48 and hand lotion at $95. 

The hand lotion had an herbal scent to me and nothing floral. It's composed of 98% natural ingredients and nothing wow came to mind after using it a few times. It was good enough and I do like that it is pretty natural.

The color payoff is huge and this is a photo of me with ONE layer of the nail polish on WITHOUT a top coat. It is already quite glossy and I love the formula more than I thought. The brush is VERY soft, so you might have to get used to it before you can have full control of how much you want to paint onto your nails. The cuticle oil is also very moisturizing and I really love it. It just has a herbal scent to it and nothing fruity or floral like you'd get from a nail salon. I am loving it a lot more than the DIOR & CHANEL nail polishes I've tried in the past. I definitely think it's worth a try if you have the extra money to spare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment