Friday, June 21, 2013

First Blog Haha!

Mic check. Testing 1 2 3!!! Yay, this is my first blog entry. I went to Pandora in San Francisco a few days ago and look at this wonderful Hello Kitty room. Oh and please ignore the weird looking fake Hello Kitty in the left corner.

Pandora Karaoke & Bar
177 Eddy St
(between Mason St & Taylor St)
San Francisco, CA 94102
Neighborhoods: Tenderloin, Union Square
http://www.yelp.com/biz/pandora-karaoke-and-bar-san-francisco-2#query:pandora


Benu
22 Hawthorne St
(at Howard St)
San Francisco, CA 94105
Neighborhood: Financial District
 http://www.yelp.com/biz/benu-san-francisco-4#query:benu

I finally got to dine at Benu. I have been dying to try Benu and Fifth Floor, and my waitress was super friendly. I felt like a fat ass for ordering two desserts, an appetizer and entree. The portions are tiny like expected from fine dining. The complimentary chocolates tasted mediocre, but whatever it is free. This drunk dude at the restaurant started saying, "This is living life..", it was a little comical.


No comments:

Post a Comment