Sunday, June 23, 2013

First Review: Panasonic EH NA94 Nano Hair Care

I love this hair dry for its color (pink!!!) and how well this works on my damaged hair. This hair dryer costs close to $200 US on Amazon, which is quite expensive for a hair dryer. I should have taken a before and after picture, so you guys are able to see the difference. I definitely feel a difference in the texture.

Selling points (Copied and pasted from an ebay seller's description on this product):

"Utilizing the extremely small nanoe water particles, this product conditions your hair and prevents breakage while drying. The nanoe charged water particles draws moisture from the air to produce nano-sized moisture ions that penetrate hair better.

How is nanoe generated?
- Mist gets split by high voltage applied to water to generate and emit nanoe ions. They are very fine charged water molecules that are only 1/100 of steam, that cannot be seen with the naked eye.

What’s so great about nanoe?
- The water-holding capability of nanoe is about 1000 times higher than negative ions.
- Negatively charged nanoe is attracted to the hair which is positively charged most commonly.
This results in effectively penetrating moisture deep into the hair. At the same time, it helps bring back the natural Ph balance of the hair surface by making it slightly acidic and tightens cuticles. Tightened cuticles can harness stronger hair by better protecting it from brushings and UV ray damages.

3 Airflow Types:
Turbo with extra strong airflow
Dry with strong airflow
Set with gentle Airflow

4 Temperature Settings:
Hot: hot air
Hot and Cold Rhythm: alternating hot and cool air
Cold: cool air
Scalp: gentle warm air"

How I feel:
I tried out all temperature settings.  I noticed the hot air was not as hot as most hair dryers. I usually dry my hair with the max temperature available which might be one of the reasons why my hair is always dry. Bottom line is if you have the extra money, then you should give this a try.
Day 1 after using this hair dryer.

To purchase:
http://www.amazon.com/beauty/dp/B007B8O1T0

I have been eyeing on these bracelets simply because they are so gorgeous. Haha. I like the silver and pink one more!

No comments:

Post a Comment