Sunday, August 18, 2013

Dickinson's Witch Hazel Towelettes Review & THE CONJURING!

I picked up these oil control wipes from CVS and I have used their witch hazel toner in the past. I've had good experiences with witch hazel because it is natural and good for acne prone skin. These felt heavenly on my skin, but oh boy... these wipes smell uhmm... nasty. It smells like herbs, but not in a good way. I will repurchase if these wipes work well on my skin. It does not mention how many individually packed wipes you get, but there is a lot and only costs ~ $6 USD.

I have been quite lazy to write on here because of summer school and various reasons. I will keep this short and sweet with some photos. Haha, oh yeah.. I watched the CONJURING and I was FREAKED OUT to the max. I am not gonna spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but damn... I jumped a few times during the movie.

Be happy and smile... I have been listening to J Cole's Crooked Smile NONSTOP. Haha. I loved TLC.
SPCA... :) I love animals.
 100 F in Davis today, about to hit the pool!

1 comment: