Thursday, September 19, 2013

Omorovicza's Copper Peel Review



I got a box of this stuff after the spa people told me it worked well on their skin, I know I am super gullible, so I went on ahead and swooped up a box of this. This stuff is quite pricey, but it is more worth it than paying for a chemical peel. A box costs $160 USD, yikes! Sephora sells them online. A set of copper peel (The green and clear together) lasted me a few months, and I use it every other week. My skin feels nice after using it, but the results are not immediate or significant enough for me to want to fork out another 200 bucks for this. Perhaps this might work better on mature skin, but I am using this as a preventative. I feel that I get better results from using an exfoliator. The green paste is very gentle and does not have a strong scent.


From SEPHORA'S WEBSITE:

"What it is:
A foaming two-phase skin peel that polishes and smooths the complexion for immediate radiance.

What it is formulated to do:
This two-phase skin peel combines a blue copper paste and a lactic acid activator to smooth the skin. It polishes and soothes the complexion, supporting natural collagen production for immediate radiance and a brighter tone.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product does not contain polyethylene glycol, petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic colors, or synthetic fragrances.

Omorovicza’s patented mineral delivery system, Hydro Mineral Transference™, ensures the absorption of these minerals by the epidermis and dermis in unprecedented levels. Gradually, the skin becomes smoother, suppler, and younger-looking as minerals reach its deeper layers. Key dermatological benefits of this enhanced delivery include: the support of natural collagen and elastin, a tighter lipid matrix to lock in hydration and protect skin from micro-damage, and improved antioxidant defense against free radicals."


No comments:

Post a Comment