Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Random things in my life.

Kabaya's Pureral Gummy Aloe Vera is my new favorite, it is so fricking good. You can find them at Mitsuwa in the US.

It has been hectic for me, since I have recently moved into a new place and I am loving it. The process was annoying because I was literally homeless; however, it was all for the better. I am able to work out whenever I want to, so yipee. I haven't had time to write or upload any photos.

This is a powerful tool guys. Japanese eyelash curlers seem to fit the shape of my eyes better, not even kidding. I have hated the ones from the drugstore here because of its horrible curvature. 

Me want the Hermes Rivale bracelet. Hehe because it is so cute.

My final is tomorrow, good luck to myself and Maui Sunday. Thanks for reading, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment