Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Insomnia hits again...

I haven't blogged in awhile due to many many reasons. It's like 4:38 AM and I am still wide awake. Isn't that sad? Well.. my cat is in heat and decided to mark territory in the bathroom. Bummer, I had to clean that nasty mess up. Ugh... Anyhow, I am so excited for Japan. Hehe, the trip is in about 3 weeks. I have been thinking so much. Haha. I need to study hard for finals!

From Maui or should I say nightmare?













Time flies, I guess it could be a good and bad thing. I love having holiday spirit, so I am quite excited for Christmas. Yup... I totally skipped Thanksgiving. I don't plan to eat any Thanksgiving related meals because they are super fattening. I have about 5 - 6 more lbs to drop before my trip, so HANG IN THERE. YOU SHOULD DO IT.

I WANT ME SOME GAKU YAKITORI AND LIVE UNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OUR SECRET. HEHE. BABY BOY! Me want and likey.

 I love spas!!!
 "MY GIRLFRIEND HAS EXPENSIVE TASTE". HAHAHA.
 Yummy from my mama.
 Yum
Full of love and delicious as fck!

No comments:

Post a Comment