Friday, November 22, 2013

Random photos and memories...

 Yum.
 Believe it or not, I used to HATE the color red. Now it's one of my favorite colors.
 Showing some love for PEE PEE!
Aloha. Hehe!
I have been kinda stressed over a few things, but I am trying to stay strong for myself and my bor bor. I tend to want a kid after seeing cute kids because I think it's such a beautiful process. Haha, well.. I am still too young for one, but I used to be adamant about not having one. The pain, scars, stretch marks, nausea, weight gain and the list goes on... these all sound too painful to endure. Hehehe. My cat's sleeping next to me! Warm kitty soft kitty little ball of fur!
give me my foie gras nigiri NOW!!!!!!


Maui Mari Ocean Jewelry
MAMA'S FISH HOUSE IS A MUST IN MAUI

























No comments:

Post a Comment