Saturday, September 12, 2015

Daily life photos and yoga

 Gaiam mat wipes. I decided to get a pack because I have been doing yoga weekly. These darn wipes are not as moist as they should be. They only cost me 7.99 instead of 9.99 because whole foods honored the incorrect price tagging. I don't think I will repurchase.
 What are you doing little Bor Bor?
 Home made yaki onigiri with pickled plum and marinated chiken wings
 Ginny bakes lol! This was a bit drying for my taste and the cookies DID NOT look like the cover photo. It of course had less pistachios and cranberries! I will not repurchase.
 She wanted my cookie!



 Some more food pics from Steph's kitchen.


 I WANTED TO BUY IT, BUT NO ONE TO SHARE IT WITH :(



Yoga is addicting! I get sore from yoga, what a surprise right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment