Thursday, September 10, 2015

Dungeon travelers 2 review

Dungeon Travelers 2 is a fun and challenging RPG game with a lot of fan service. I will list out LIKES and DISLIKES in bullet points to make this review easier.

LIKES:
- A lot of beautiful artwork! They are not lazy with it, you get a few expressions for the same "CG event". Here is an example:


I like these CG events. I remember feeling unsatisfied after playing Hyperdimension Idol vita game because it didn't have many CG events.

- The soundtrack
- A bit challenging, sometimes a bit too challenging
- FAN SERVICE
- Job class selection
- BOSS FIGHT WARNINGS

DISLIKES:
- CHARACTERS WHO ARE NOT IN THE ACTIVE PARTY DO NOT GET EXP!!! This is a huge deal for me because training the new characters is a hassle. I didn't like MONICA, but I was stuck with her throughout the entire game.However, I finally sucked it up and started training some other new character.
- CHANT TIME... -_____-;;;; JUST LET ME KILL THEM ALREADY
- Escaping battles isn't always easy unless you've a team member with a job class that has learned that specific skill

No comments:

Post a Comment