Monday, July 3, 2017

Melon Pan Uni



Taiyaki
What is MELON PAN? (Photo taken from Google and does not belong to me) "Melon Pan is a Japanese sweet bread with a thin cookie crust on top."
Bor Bor and I used to share melon bread together and it was probably one of the special things we did together. I was reluctant to buy a full sized melon pan because there was no more Bor to eat it with me, but I decided to get a MINI one. I was actually telling my friend that as we picked out our fav bread. I placed the melon pan inside a bowl after returning home, and the bread was sealed. I woke up the next morning to this CHAOS! I wasn't mad, but surprised that Uni ate this on his own. He ripped open the bag to eat this bread. He ate HALF of this bread.


SO SHOCKED. I was more shocked than anything. Worried that he might have a tummy ache from the chocolate. I normally DONT give Bor the outside because it is a cookie crust! I only offer her the soft bread part. 
Uni finished THE SAME EXACT BREAD! HALF OF IT.. O_O;;;
 I often baked fresh bread for BOR BOR as a treat and a way to show how much I loved her.
 Bor Bor watching me bake in Davis. =(
It was something SPECIAL between us, but Uni somehow ended up liking melon pan / sweet bread as well. O_O;;; Bor Bor really passed him the baton / torch? O_O;;;


No comments:

Post a Comment