Monday, July 3, 2017

Opera Sheer Lip Color 203 Pink Apricot Gloss Review Japan

 This sheer gloss has been highly reviewed and many has sold in Asia and Japan. For its glossiness and buttery texture on the lips. The texture and glossiness reminds me of Maquillage's Dramatic Rouge Lipstick, but with LESS color.
It is a good addition to my travel makeup pouch because I won't have to have a lipgloss and lipstick at the same time. For almost 900 yen, this is not a bad lipstick / gloss to have in your collection. It is very moisturizing with a HINT of color. I'd give the sheerness level is 30%. Glossiness level is probably 60-70%. It is NOT sticky at all.
A chart of their colors. I personally like nude or light pink lips!

This is definitely the higher end version of this lipstick and with more color.

No comments:

Post a Comment