Sunday, October 8, 2017

Deep cleansing mask omorovicza review

I am a fan of Omorovicza, so I will try to stay as neutral as possible. I have tried more than 6 of their products and have liked almost every single one of them. The jar is pretty heavy, but there is only 1.7 fl oz (50ml) of mask inside. The mask feels pretty creamy and has a faint smell like their cleansing balm. It claims to clear congested pores and brighten, but I didn't notice any brightening effects and I didn't notice anything different with my pores. I don't have large pores, so I can't say how efficient this mask is with clearing pores. This mask is very creamy and I didn't feel any dryness on my skin after washing it off. For $125, I don't think I will repurchase. I feel like I will be able to find a cleansing mask for cheaper and I didn't notice anything different on my skin after using it twice. I think Copper Peel did a better job at brightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment