Saturday, October 21, 2017

La Mer Moisturizing Soft Cream Review

 I will also do a review on this foundation brush later.
 I got the 1 oz after trying out a sample and fell in love with it.
I didn't think I'd ever start to use "La Mer" because I thought it was probably just some overpriced cream with mediocre ingredients. I received a sample of this product and was amazed by the results the next morning. My skin was way more moisturized and soft. I immediately bought a jar of this stuff. This is probably one of the priciest skin care I've ever bought. $170 for 1oz. There is definitely some light fragrance in this cream and you have to apply it PROPERLY in order for this to work! I have combination skin and I get flaky very easily. This cream kept my skin pretty moisturized and my flakes went away. I also have acne prone skin, and this cream didn't break me out. Thank goodness. I can't wait to buy more "La Mer" products. 

"How to use: Crème de la Mer must be warmed for a few seconds between the fingers until it becomes translucent, then pressed gently into the skin." - La Mer website

MAKE SURE TO warm the cream until it becomes translucent and PRESS IT ONTO your skin not RUB!

Pro: 
- Effective
- Gentle
- Works like it claims
- Nice packaging and comes with spatula

Con:
- PRICEY! However, it is worth it in the long run!

No comments:

Post a Comment