Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Japan 11/17 Part 10 Tango

\
 Yuzu Shiso flavor. Shiso is a signature flavor of this area. It doesn't sound too appealing, but I feel like it might be a pleasant surprise.

I was too full to try Japanese osake or Hojicha!







This place was in the country side. They were so personal and sweet. They made sure I was comfortable and happy. I truly enjoyed this experience. They would hold onto my room key every time I left and also give it to me immediately after I return.


The crab feast brought me to tears. Everything was so fresh and well prepared. The staff also made sure I knew how to eat them in different ways in order to savor its flavors.
SO fresh! They even showed me which crab I was going to eat!



The menu! =)
This smelled so good and SWEET. The salt brought out the flavor and sweetness.
Crab nabe! Nothing was wasted! Not even the shell! It was used for flavors in the broth.
They had me pick which fish to eat for asa gohan! So fresh LMAO!
They had this was the crab's heart. So delicious. NOT GROSS at all!
The personal onsen was peaceful and the water was so soft.




The ocean view was perfect, but the weather was a bit gloomy.
The sliding glass door and the door with the blinds were perfect. I was worried the glass one was not a sliding door at first.

They had me pick sweets after dinner!
Breakfast was so delicious too!

After breakfast



Melon pan





This tasted so fresh and good!


Matcha opera cake flavor was so fucking good LOL



It's been awhile since I've had chicken nuggets and these didn't disappoint!
Banana karaage chocolate. SO YUMMY!








No comments:

Post a Comment