Sunday, December 10, 2017

M Magic Cushion Moisture SPF50+/PA+++ Review


 From Missha's official site:

"Recommended for :
- those looking for a moisturizing cushion makeup
- those wanting to create a moist, radiant, and vitalized complexion
- those needing coverage for dull complexion in addition to moisture

1. Moist & Vitalized Skin
Contains 3 types of flower water (lotus water, cornflower water, damask rose water) to provide hydration for moist and vitalized skin

2. Forms Hydrating Layer on Skin
Contains 3 flower oils (evening primrose oil, safflower seed oil, sunflower seed oil) to form a layer on the skin to help control oil-water balance and prevent loss of moisture

3. Radiant Skin Effect
Contains Photo-Well Blurring Powder to correct dull complexion and create bright, radiant skin"

-------------------------------------------------

I was drawn to this product by its packaging, and I have to admit I have a bit surprised by how radiant my face looked. I have combination skin and NC 20, so I picked "natural #23" instead of "brightening #21". The color seemed fine to me under natural light. I have to admit this felt heavy on my skin, but it did make my skin look very moisturized and a bit oily looking after 4 hours. I was in Japan when I used this, so I needed the extra moisture and I was out on the street for 10 hours. Therefore, I really needed to blot my face and touch up frequently with this product. This product broke me out in Japan because it felt a bit heavy on my skin and I was out for about 10 hours. However, I gave this product another shot in the US and it didn't break me out. I was also only out for 4 hours instead of 10 hours. It still felt "heavy" or made my face feel oily really quickly. I got it for around 1000 yen which is around 9 bucks, so it wasn't too bad. I think I will use this on days when my skin is extremely dry and the staying power of this isn't great. It does rub off easily, but it might be because I have oily skin! This isn't the greatest product for people with combination or oily skin, but it does look good on the skin. It does give the skin a very moist and radiant complexion.The coverage is also medium and doesn't look cakey.

No comments:

Post a Comment