Monday, April 2, 2018

Saborino Mixed Fruits Morning Moist Mask Review

This is meant to be used in the morning for lazy gals who want to have their skin cleansed, moisturized and prepped for makeup application. You only have to leave it on for 60 secons and you don't have to wash your face prior to application. You just use the mask and pat it all over your skin after 60 seconds. It smells really good, but my face didn't feel clean after using this. I don't notice anything special about this mask, but maybe because i didn't apply makeup after using this mask. I got the 5 piece mask, but I don't think it is a must in my routine. I have used 3 sheets so far and didn't think anything of it. I might just be better off applying things on my face myself and I like the squeaky clean feeling after washing my face. It didn't break out my combination skin. It is not a must, but this product seems really popular and worth trying if you're always in a rush in the morning and need something to speed up your morning skin care routine/

No comments:

Post a Comment