Saturday, March 31, 2018

Hakka Cookies

 What I made Friday... ahha forgot to post

 Gave my little boy a bath.
 The Porsche magazine

 He sleeps on his back and he actually goes into deep sleep. Wow...

 I have gone to Hakksan more than 5 times now. It seems like I tend to crave for it every time I am in the area. Haha.. I also have a habit of getting the same appetizers from this place except for entree. I really like the duck salad here and the dim sum is not a wow, but it tastes cleaner.

 Presentation is also better than your average chinese dim sum.
 I got the same exact dessert the last time I came here too LOL.
 The duck salad after it's been tossed.
 Cookies...

 Car ride snore...



I wanted to eat the banana bread and chocolate dumplings too, but gotta watch my waist line.

No comments:

Post a Comment