Saturday, August 4, 2018

Yakuza Ishin PS4 Review

I have to say I am really impressed by the gameplay. Haha.. I am so into it like the way I was when I discovered Yakuza 0! This game is totally unrelated to the original Yakuza series, and Kiryu has a different name in this game. I can understand 65-70% of the content and can navigate without issues. I have difficulty with the story related difficult KANJI. The substories are pretty fun and extensive. You don't just complete it when you encounter the character, but it does require you to come back multiple times in order to build a relationship and complete the story. It feels like more work, but it keeps you busy. There's A LOT of mini games and you have a home that you manage with HARUKA. You can farm, cook and manage the pets you swoop up from substories. Kiryu is also half naked or fully naked a lot in this game LOL. Kiryu also offers to pay off Haruka's LARGE debt (5 installments) if she allows him to stay at her house. You also can craft and upgrade your weapons in this game. There is a lot more content that you get that is missing in YAKUZA KIWAMI and 6. Lastly... Kiryu also can work part time as a wood chopper and udon chef in this game for some $$$. I like the sound track, but not the singing ones (enka?!). Haha.. it's so much fun and I am only on CHAPTER 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment