Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Japan Day 1

There was a 2 hour delay because of the earthquake. 

 I really wanted to try these, but didn't want bad breath on the flight haha..

 This smelled so good!
 I like pumpkin spice goodies
 I have been wanting to check out their store in SF!
 Flu masks are a must. A lot of people were coughing around me without covering.


 I like the service and hotel service. They always offer me sweets and fruits. I casually asked the cab driver if he could take the fastest route, since I had a eyelash and nail appointment. He really tried his best (Japanese standard) to get to the destination asap. He was more worked up than me by the traffic!









 Their ice cream selection is always very fun and amazing lol



I was too tired to eat much after my eyelash and nail appointment. It's healthier lol haha... ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment