Friday, August 23, 2019

Chanel LES BEIGES Healthy Glow Sheer Color N 23 Stick Review

 I tried this exact color applied to me when I was in Japan. I really liked the way it looked on my face.
The MUA used her finger to blend the color and it gave me a natural glow. My mac color is NC 20 and on the neutral / cooler side. I have combination skin, so I wasn't so sure if the texture of stick would be too heavy on me. However, it felt just fine!
 The standard sleek chanel packaging.
I have to admit this color reminds me of Nars' "Orgasm" powdered blush which I own. There is some shimmer as you an see. I didn't blend this at all and this was applied directly onto my skin. I definitely recommend it if you are looking for a blush with a subtle glow that you don't mind blending with your finger(s). The price is $45 USD which might be a turn off for some.

Disclaimer: I was not paid to write this review. I purchased this product with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment