Friday, March 6, 2020

Natural Grocery Alameda

 Cats in my life...

 When he was 4 months old.. awww.
 Bor Bor
 Things I take.. haha. I need to buy some supplements for women health.


 Bay rum smelled nice.
 I want to try these products later lol

 Beautiful. I have to have organic fruits lol... they just taste so much better to me.

 What is June Shine?!


 Black garlic salt sounds interesting lol
 I'd like to try but I don't like sweetened drinks
 I have to try this lol


 I love pistachios, but the calories are SO HIGH!

 I will pick this one up next time



 Does it taste different from normal eggs?
 I want to try cooking this

 Daytrip sparkling water actually tasted really delicious and low calories!
 Meryienda cookies tasted good and they used a few types of flour yummy


 I should stop wiping my hands onto myself lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment