Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Failed but won't give up

 Thanks for honesty because that's how I can improve.
 Uni is so spoiled. He refused to eat all day because it wasn't food to his liking. He is seriously the most spoiled cat I've ever met lol.
 Yummy. I like veggies XD

 Salt almond flavored potato chips and limited edition lol. Only in Japan.
 This is orange lol... only in Japan! I don't drink cola lol.
 The line got pretty long when I left. It took me 10 minutes ish to get in. You're not allowed to bring your own eco bag.
 I have been craving for both sweet and salty snacks lol


 Congrats lol. You're finally number 1. Now it's time to get the dragon XD

Why is this hat so cute?! -____-;;; However, it will only go with this darn outfit and nothing else lol

No comments:

Post a Comment