Sunday, May 17, 2020

Marukai Ranch Weekend


Thanks for letting me wear your hoodie. I was so cold.... T-T

You've introduced me to this egg rice plate thingy. The egg somehow is so gooey.
Thanks for introducing me to this?! You can adjust bust size lol


Ranch 99 didn't control the number of people who went inside lol....
Marukai was taking more pre caution and they took temperature!

Thank you for keeping the customers safe lol...
I didn't buy this, but god this looked so cute LOL
Dragon lol
I have bought this soap before in Japan and it was not even this expensive. I definitely recommend it lol because it smells really good.
I would like to try this someday!
I like Hello Kitty but not for 14 bucks.
My HK aunt's cat so cuteeeee!!!!
He looks like Chopper lol

No comments:

Post a Comment