Sunday, May 3, 2020

May Weekend

 This outfit was actually really cute too!
 The choices lol...
 Someone loves mice too much!


 I like egg puffs I wish this was less sweet lol... about 8g less sugar for this batch
 Thanks for introducing me to this dish lol

 The kind CVS employee sold me the last pack of Bounty from the back when he approached me for assistance lol phew

 Interesting but I am not a huge flavored vinegar person.
 I should try this next time! It sounds tasty
 The little things in life that bring joy

 Healthier version of Oreos. It was yummy XP
 Dyed my hair but I missed some spots lol... Damn it! I need a haircut because my ends are due for a trim.
 I am finally on Chapter 10! This place was creepy.


 I've bought a good amount of these and to realize they are all expired!!!! Expired for 5 fcking months.
These are also ALL EXPIRED on the shelf... but I got my money back at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment