Thursday, January 9, 2014

Herbal Essences Naked Cleansing Conditioner Review

I have not used herbal essences since junior high school, but I decided to pick this up from Target after reading Muse's review on it. I guess you don't have to use shampoo with this. Isn't that cool? It is perfect for someone lazy like me.

"Gently cleanse your hair and feel moisturized. my low lather cleansing conditioner indulges each strand with the scent of herbal mint. free of sulfates, parabens, or dyes." - Herbal Essence

These are the instructions taken from Walgreens' website: Massage 3-4 pumps into wet hair.  Let it go to work for a few minutes, then rinse it out.  That's it.  Give your regular shampoo and conditioner a break.

I am unsure of how well it cleanses my hair, but it sure does a pretty damn good job moisturizing it. My hair feels softer after using this and it smells nice! I normally like buying Japanese shampoos and conditioners because I think they smell better! However, I do see myself repurchasing this in the future

 Magica Madoka! The game play gets a little repetitive after a chapter, but it is a cute game.
 Samantha Thavasa spoon. Isn't it adorable!
Why is this Febreze Downy April Fresh scent not available in the US?
I have a 49ers fan reading this blog. ;P
 My little baby girl
 I honestly miss the food from Japan.
 Super duper cute!
My FML face. T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment