Thursday, January 16, 2014

The rainy days

The song called "Complicated" by Nivea keeps replaying over and over again in my head. I wish things could back to the way they used to be, but I have changed... way too much or should I say we have both changed way too much? Our memories, our adventures... I need to be strong. I wish you understood me a little more or took the time to get to understand me a little more. I need to figure out what it is that I want, but sometimes it really isn't as easy as it seems. Sigh, I know myself best and I think deep inside I know the answer. Why... have I become this way?

I didn't think I would miss the way we used to be this badly, but I know it is all late.. Things have changed, feelings have been hurt and the list goes on. It has been four years, why is this happening!?

"If you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best"

I needa take a break from all this. FK GUYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment