Monday, January 6, 2014

Quick review Hello Kitty Ghost BB Cream and other random things.

 I think I am becoming addicted to nano blocks. It was a little challenging, but very fun!!! I have sweaty palms, so the smaller parts were sometimes a little hard to assemble.
 Got this little cape from Tokyo Sea, love it.
 From hapa sister Liz. She is so thoughtful.
 I was a bit skeptical to buy this at first, but googled reviews out of curiosity and the reviewer has the same skin tone as me (NC 20). She had a lot of great things to say about it, so I gave it a shot and fell in love with it. I have not tried Rosette Hello Kitty cleanser line, but I might look into it. Hello Kitty Ghost BB is worth a shot if you have oily and acne prone skin. It is supposed to control oil.
My new favorite body lotion FITS sexy girl creamy moist body milk. It smells sooo clean and good. I liked it so much that I bought an extra bottle from Shibuya 109.
 This was dee ri cious.
 Madoka was surprisingly dark for a cutesy anime.
I am in love with this bag! I wish I had the pink one too. Haha, greedy me.
This was from a sushi restaurant in Shinjuku, it was quite dead when we arrived and it was so so for authentic sushi!
Nope I did not get this hat, but isn't it cute?!
From Akihabara's infamous 8th story sex store. That is so cute... HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment