Wednesday, May 6, 2015

My love for Bor bor

"If you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best"

 
Never been in love
'Cause a girl like me
Never had someone to care for
Never thought there could be
Someone special for me
And now I'm all in love
'Cause a girl like me
Waited patiently for someone
Someone to care for me
And there will never be
No more lonely, no more just me
I've been there before
Ain't going no more
And now that you're here I
Never wanna say goodbye love
Never wanna be without you
No more cryin', no denyin'
I'm in love with you
And now that you're here I
I never wanna say goodbye love
Now it's time for me
To find out what a first time love could mean
Little scared but it's cool
'Cause it's worth it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------


I love my cat Bor Bor because she has been there for me since the day she was born. She has basically spent her entire life with me, it is sad to say, but she's seen me go through my first heart break and the list goes on. Haha, I was in junior high when I found her in my back yard and she was only a few days old. I have not had the ability to take care of her fully until I moved out a few years ago. My family and I used to take turns to clean the litter box, but now I am the only one responsible for her every little thing and I love it. She has taught me how to be responsible and she is actually quite old, so I want to be there for her as much as possible. I know this might sound insane, but I...
1.) Don't turn up my music when she is in the car because it might hurt her ears due to her surface area and the bass might not be good for her heart
2.) Spend a bit more on her litter and make sure to get good quality litter so it won't glue to her paws and she might ingest it while cleaning herself off
3.) Flush her toilet daily especially on hot days, bacteria grows at an alarming rate under the heat and it might cause an infection for her
4.) Find quality food for her sensitive digestive system
5.) Buy a lot of clothes for her
6.) Cuddle with her everyday
7.) Inspect her eyes and everything daily in case she is sick
8.) Play with her daily, I feel that it is important to interact with her daily on top of making sure she is well fed. I actually did a psychology project on this topic, but with humans of course LOL.
I didn't get to do any of those when I was living with my family and for a few years, I was very caught up with my first bf , school and work that I would only play with her a few times a week. She is a huge part of my life. I enjoy her company, even though she can't reply to me verbally. The way she expresses her love for me is with her actions which is just straight forward and genuine to me. She has comforted me when I cried during my bad times growing up, and now that she is old I want to be the one who will give her the best care possible. I want her to know how thankful I am to have her with my actions. I love my baby Bor bor. I am the insane cat lady, but this bond between us is so pure, genuine and simple. 

I am in a talkative mood tonight or morning? I started blogging since junior high hahaha and never broke that habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment