Wednesday, May 6, 2015


Sometimes I just can't stand men who are mean and don't own up to their mistakes. I understand men are from mars and women are from venus, but it doesn't mean we should not attempt to communicate. I've read a few well written books on relationships (in general.. not just limited to a couple), and sometimes it is a lot of work. It could take awhile to get one's point across, and it seems most people forget that sometimes it takes more than a day for someone to understand. Any type of relationship requires work and sacrifices; however,  that is also the beauty in it and what makes it more precious. Long story... but I definitely have respect for men who take the time to get their point across and care. Little things matter.. at least to me. :P

Just let this girl dream a little dream... goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment