Friday, May 29, 2015

 This painting is done, I love it!
 Totally agree!

My second time streaming was quite fun! Thanks... 

I am truly thankful whenever people are kind to me because I know it's not a given especially due to all the experiences I've been through. I'm truly thankful to those who came in to check out my streaming session! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been doing some deep thinking and being all emotional, but I need to stay focused and remind myself to be strong. It's just one of those nights where I want to lay out on the grass while staring at the stars and the dark sky. You feel me?! Take a few minutes to admire what gets taken for granted everyday even by me. Haha, am I playing too much "The Last of Us" where the world is in a chaotic stage?! Hehe, I am getting a little sleepy now! Thank goodness.

 I will miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment