Friday, June 19, 2015

I have respect for people who are not just all talk because if I tell someone I will do something, I almost 98 to 99% will. Yes, not a 100% because I am still human haha. You get my point though right?! My brother has always been the type to talk big, but when it comes down to the real deal, he is nowhere to be found. I have a love hate relationship with my brother lol, sometimes he just really gets on my nerves, but I guess most little brothers like to do that.

I would like to do some explanation on this picture. These cats are real, but they didn't even move at all. They just sat there while their owner walked into another store. He is supposed to be FAMOUS in the area for cart of cats. He ha grooming supplies there too, I wonder how he trained them to not move. My cat Bor bor would've freaked out after seeing a sea of strangers. O_O;;

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? HOW?????!!!! A friend of mine told me these cats will only be friendly if you have $$$$$$$. -______________-;;;;;;;;;;;; HOW DID THIS OLD MAN TRAIN THEM?!






No comments:

Post a Comment