Wednesday, June 17, 2015

 My new favorite brand is Deicy from Japan. Their clothes are made in Japan, but quite pricey. Their prices are comparable to LA boutique brand prices like Blue Life, Wildfox and etc.... I like it though. I try not to get carried away and buy too many CUTESY clothes because I don't wear those things in the US. They are so cute at the moment and in JAPAN, since everyone likes to express themselves freely with their clothes, accessories, hair and what not. It seems a bit shallow, but tokyo is such a fun city to be in depending on where you hang out. There are many non touristy areas in tokyo that are more peaceful and don't have "fashionable" people everywhere. You see the most "fashionable" people in the touristy areas (Harajuku / Shibuya), and other parts of Japan once in a while.
This cafe was so cool. Haha, food was delicious too!
I don't know why, but I used to think gudetama was kind of weird. However I started to like him after my latest tokyo trip. He is called the lazy egg! He sleeps with his bacon blanket as well.
Isn't that cute? LOL. Weird, but kind of cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment