Saturday, August 27, 2016

Hit and Run

 Some bastard hit my car and didn't leave a note. As if my week wasn't bad enough. FUCK YOU! HMPH! My brother was surprisingly mature about it and tried to cheer me up.
Thanks to all the people online who have cared enough to shoot me a message to comfort me!
 A enemy from the game LMAO



Thankfully my mom doesn't care if I get married or not.
 I ALWAYS GET THE SAME THINGS LOL




 Tryna have fun with snapchat...

 Car shopping with my BFF. He is a man who needs a big car LOL



 I am not into SUV, but he likes the Macan too. I didn't like the X5, but it looked pretty darn good. I vote for a BLACK x5! I didn't know they had V6 vs V8 until today, yet I called myself a BIMMER fan.
 The newer model for my car and look at the extra LIGHT! :o







 She is half Taiwanese and I didn't know, but she's a cool comedian in Japan

 I love friendly animals. Animals heal my soul...

 I LOVE watermelon, but this doesn't sound great?
 THIS WAS DELICIOUS! I LOVE PLUM UME flavored things
Haha... Drink drink drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment