Saturday, August 6, 2016

Saturday wings

 she seems to enjoy watching me play lol
 I've been buying these and shucking them is a hassle; however, they taste so good and kind of worth it. Haha.
 Ume flavor!

 Hahahaha.. how to raise a boring girlfriend.


 One punch man. My sister apparently buys the japanese version to read.

 She loves to check herself out LOL



 Made chicken lettuce wraps

 Baked diamant cookies from scratch. I know they're not circular lol.
 Prepared these korean bbq wings






 My yoga spot
 Aron took me to "Yama Chan" when I was in Japan. I thought it was average in Japan lol, but I like to spicy kick to these.


 It looks like you're into yoga too Bor Bor! LOL.. I didn't make her sit there, she just did it herself. Hahahah.. you're so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment