Thursday, November 3, 2016

Fujiko F Fujio Museum Doraemon in Kawasaki Review

Make sure to get your tickets ahead of time at LAWSON!
I was amused by the "bimbo" (貧乏) area... please forgive me lol





Their shuttle bus! Cool right?

The outside of the museum
You will be warned to NOT touch the art work and not take pics UNTIL it is said to be OKAY to do so. It is important to follow the rules and you'll be given a headset kit that plays you information. You simply have to punch in the corresponding NUMBER posted next to the art.



My camera bag lol... Yes, I love Hello Kitty and Doraemon!




The inside of the cafe.

Awww
The cafe food tasted better than I expected to be honest. The chicken katsu was juicy and crunchy. Haha. I enjoyed it!









I wish this was real :( I hate long flights haha.

Some souvenirs for you to bring home! (Not for free)




I should've bought some lol and DORAYAKI!



It was a beautiful day when I went! It was super fun and definitely worth checking out if you enjoyed Doraemon as a kid.


Japan is a place where you have to order or book everything in advance, so PLEASE MAKE SURE TO GET YOUR TICKETS ahead of time at LAWSON. Be prepared to have a fun and laid back day at the museum! Take lots of pics! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment