Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Beijing yogurt and sailor moon mask review

I was tempted to get it, but everything seems to be recycled over and over again...


Someone please play with me. :P




This cat comes out every time I make "MEOW" sounds. Isn't that amazing?!
I don't like feisty cats :(

Sailor Moon sheet mask review (short). The fragrance is way too strong for my taste, but it did do a good job at moisturizing and didn't break me out. I have combination skin.
Unibearsity tsum is too cute!





UGH... WHAT LUCK. I got this ugly colored one.
Beijing Yogurt Matcha review. I have always been a fan of TARTE green tea yogurt, but this one TASTES SO MUCH BETTTER. CREAMIER too and has a stronger matcha flavor. You have to make sure to mix well before eating it to get the full flavor. This also has less sugar than the tarte one.

No comments:

Post a Comment