Friday, April 7, 2017

EXTRAORDINARY OIL ECLAT IMPERIAL SHAMPOO CONDITIONER REVIEW

Loreal Paris EXTRAORDINARY OIL ECLAT IMPERIAL SHAMPOO and CONDITIONER 
REVIEW. 

I have NOT USED Loreal hair products since junior high. Haha, but I decided to give it a shot after reading a few positive reviews on this line. I love PINK and isn't the packaging gorgeous? Yes.. women. *SMH* This product seems to be sold exclusively in ASIA only. 

What makes this so appealing? French Rose Oil.
Let's be honest. Who really knows the true benefits of rose oil? I don't, I simply bought it for its claims to make my hair soft and shiny. The fact that women are suckers for roses probably is the selling point. I am not even sure if there is any actual researches done on french rose oil. Haha.... Apparently french rose oil is the most precious oil available because of its expensive production cost It is expensive because of the low yield from distillation of the oil. I am not sure if it is more beneficial than actual rose oil. Anyway... 

What it claims... "Benefits of the range infused with Precious French Rose Oil: On the Scalp: Unique ability to trap dirt and effectively cleanse the scalp from natural grease. On the Hair Length: Deeply penetrates into the hair keratin and luxuriously nourishes and strengthens the hair from within." - Loreal Singapore Official Site 

Trial and Verdict... The scent is amazing. It doesn't smell like cheap perfume and it is actually pretty strong. This straight up smells like roses, so if you're a huge fan of that scent... great. My hair feels soft and manageable after using the shampoo and conditioner. It works and smells great, but I don't know why this is made in China?! I am not a huge fan of roses and its scent, but I actually like it enough to use it. I've been using it daily and I like the results. I don't see any drastic changes, but it keeps my hair soft and manageable. I have dry and color treated hair by the way! For 1900 yen for this set, it is pretty cheap compared to Keratase. 


 Japan No 1? I don't think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment