Saturday, April 1, 2017

Vegas


They served as snacks because of the 2 hours delay

Better than the peanuts I guess, but this was super salty.

I flew in on a gloomy and cold day!

















I actually booked the strawberry and champagne massage a month ago, but they told me it wasn't available anymore. I went with the LEMON DROP MASSAGE and the massage therapist SUCKED.





Super hyped up THAI restaurant called LOTUS OF SIAM. Two different came out saying it was the BEST thai restaurant in the country. LMAO... damn, on a good day, the line gets very long at this place.



Delicious and my favorite. Crispy duck with curry. I didn't include a picture of the shrimp, but this place is a bit overpriced. 30 bucks for 5 fried shrimp...

This was refreshing, but too salty. Salmon lover and it wasn't anything special.

LMAO UNI IN THE BACKGROUND!


Pre TSA is so nice, didn't have to take shoes off and short line.

I had to buy a new mattress because my kitten had a diarrhea on my bed! GROSS and it took A LOT OF CLEANING!!!! I wasn't mad at him.. I like paused after what happened, and broke down the cleaning steps. I had to throw out a bunch of sheets as well.

I ended up going with the queen for the platinum collection. 3k for a mattress, pretty pricey, but I guess it'll be worth it in the long run. I want to shop for frame, but my cat will probably HIDE underneath. -___-

LMAO THANKS FOR THIS LITTLE GIFT. Cat from hell.

A celebrity chef restaurant I suppose, nothing special.


So used to dining alone.



Juicy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment