Sunday, June 11, 2017

HK Trip Part 2

 I have a habit of drinking every morning whenever I travel.


 My alcohol on my second day









 Does a water bottle have to look this cute?













 I WANT THIS EDITION. -________________-

 This is my FAVORITE FLAVOR since I was a kid.
 $$$ from grandma. Thanks.



Your voice echoes in my head. Your touch still lingers. I want to hold you again and act like that little girl I once was. I didn't want to say goodbye especially after seeing the joy I brought you. I watched you sleep peacefully when I first entered your bedroom, but I had to stroke your arm softly to make sure you were breathing. You woke up with a large smile on your face and told me I was your medicine. You told me you rewatched my clip for two hours on the TV with a big smile on your face. The genuine smile and laughter really touched my heart. I don't want to say goodbye and I don't want this to be the last goodbye









 Someone pulled my other luggage off the belt and didn't place it back up. I WAITED FOR A LONG TIME, then saw no new luggage was coming out and saw that my luggage put aside. I was furious.
 Gifts for Sam.
 Cute packaging.
 Bird's nest shampoo. Da fuck.


 I LOVE SHELLIE MAY AND GELATONI!

No comments:

Post a Comment