Thursday, June 22, 2017

Nails & Koi Palace

I am an amateur!







This tastes so nasty compared to the Whole Foods brand! The Jack Links is half the price of the one from Whole Foods. ~ $4.69 vs $7.99 and Jack Links tasted so TOUGH.







My nails are too short for designs, but I can't stay away from PINK or BLUE nails. I want white nails next!


I arrived early. I usually always do! My family IS ALWAYS late and it's been like that since I was a kid. They never picked me up on time at school and I would have to wait hours and hours WITHOUT a cell phone.


The abalone tart was NOT as good as the one in Daly City. I have been longing for that bird's nest tart, but they don't have that at the Daly City one. I usually go to the Daly City one.

I didn't try the black truffle one.
An okay for the sea bass dumpling.
Shumai!

The :( expression he makes whenever it comes to food.
It was to celebrate my mom's birthday and father's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment